Aims & Objective
The aims and objectives for which the trust is established are enunciated as under:
The objects of the Trust are:
1. To promote Education in India in all faculties like Urdu. English, Hindi Education, Medical, Dental, Paramedical, Engineering, Law, Technology, Education, Humanities, inclusive of vocational job oriented and short term courses.
2. Construction and running of Schools, colleges, education institutions, free dispensaries, Centres for poor feeding and homes for the aged for the benefit of the public.
3. Providing for grants, scholarships, fellowships and other forms of financial assistance to the needy and deserving students for pursuing education, vocational training, skill development etc.
4. Granting of financial assistance to any educational institution for granting scholarships, prizes, medals, awards for excellence in studies, sports and scientific research, distribution of books and note books for poor and deserving students.
5. To help the poor and organize charity for deserving and needy students and public.
6. Establishment, conduct, maintenance of clinical laboratories, hospitals, nursing homes, dispensaries and institutions of similar nature and providing financial assistance to the deserving persons for medical treatment, in any medical institution.
7. Providing financial assistance for performing annadhanam and feeding the poor directly and through other institutions.
8. Establishment, conduct, maintenance of old age homes, homes for physically challenged men, women and children and persons with similar disabilities and also for granting financial assistance to institutions performing similar activities.
9. Grant of donation to any masjid, madarsa and other places of worship and / or religious institutions. However, the Trust shall not undertake any religious activities.
10. Providing for or contributing to education and scientific research and development.
11. Providing relief to the poor and advancing any other object of general public utility.
12. The Trust will not carry out any activities with the intention of earning profit and will perform with service motive only.
13. No activities of the Trust will be carried out outside India.
14. In general to utilize the trust revenues for advancement of knowledge, education and service.
15. The activities of the Trust would be confined to the territory of India only.
16. The activities of the Trust are wholly charitable and not religious in nature.
17. To generate and promote the opportunities for self employment among the rural literate, young un-employed by establishing appropriate educational institutions.
18. To establish and provide infrastructure for developing the townships, locality, campus, residential layout for enabling the staff, students, doctors, teaching faculty and non-teaching personnel with residential facilities,
19. The benefits of the Trust/Institution would be available to the general public irrespective of caste/ creed/ colour/ race etc a. powerment; b. Conducting programs aimed at strengthening the capacities of communities and organizations for achieving self-reliance, human rights, gender equity, social justice, accountable governance, and sustainable development.
20. Objectives incidental or ancillary to the attainment of the Aims are:
a. To strive to achieve economic, social, and overall development of human beings.
b. To support and strengthen initiatives of WELL BEING FOUNDATION pertaining to development, communication, policy
change, environmental conservation and social change.
c. To execute action projects focusing poverty alleviation and improvement of education, health, women and children.
d. To act for reducing exploitation and discrimination in society through action, research, media/ policy advocacy by
promoting civil society organizations and people’s groups.
e. To organize training, educational and capacity building programs for achieving sustainable development, social
change, and just and equitable society.
f. To communicate people’s issues and concerns through publications and other medium for poverty reduction, addressing
hunger and ensuring sustainable human development.
g. To raise resources and funds by various methods for undertaking above mentioned objectives.
All the incomes, earnings, moveable/immovable properties of the Trust shall be solely utilized and applied towards the promotion of its aims and objectives and no profit thereof shall be paid or transferred directly or indirectly by way of dividends, bonus, profits or in any manner whatsoever to the present or past members of the Trust or to any person claiming through any one or more of the present or the past members. No member of the Trust shall have any personal claim on any moveable or immovable properties of the Trust or make any profits whatsoever by virtue of this membership.